Re: [OFF] Monitor skype chat

Martin Kraus escreveu:
> On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 11:22:28AM -0300, Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
>> The skype connection is encrypted, can not be monitored.
>
> that might even be true.
>
> mk

Hi, list
Right, and how to proceed to block skype. I am using kernel 2.6.19.7
with patch for the layer7, iptables and everything else, and I am not
getting a definitive solution to complete the blockade of skype. Do you
have any solution for this?

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense