Re : 2.6.25 Issues

Ok. I built a 2.6.26 (with the rt patch)

Has the same section mismatches as the 2.6.25
Has the same hal/ide problem as the 2.6.25

And ... that bugaboo I had a while back.
 BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context sirq-timer/0(6) at
kernel/rtmutex.c:743

This is from the rt patch, I suppose, but back then, it happened occasionally
and did not effect anything. As soon as  2.6.26 started its init sequence,
these came faithfully one per second. I have heard of a little patch to get
rid of these, but that IDE stuff is more problematic may be hitting cmos stuff
as well!