Re: what's the best IDE for C programming in Debian?

2008/7/31 Steve Witt <sawitt@raytheon.com>
Seriously, if you like an big IDE then I'd recommend eclipse. I've been forced to use it on a project for the last year and I really dislike it. It is too heavyweight and gets in my way. To me, a decent editor that does syntax high-lighting (vim or emacs and others are very capable in this regard), ...

Eclim may be the best of both worlds. (Not sure how true this is as I haven't used it yet, though.)