Re: UNIX Logins by Proxy Over the Web

>        The web server that the clients would initially use is
> not under my control but the UNIX application would hopefully
> be.

If the initial web server is not under your control, but the UNIX
server is, why not install a web server on the UNIX machine?
That would be the cleanest, fastest way to do this.  I think that
initiating SSH sessions through code-behind could work, but won't be
as easy to troubleshoot when it breaks, and IMHO is more likely to do
so.  Installing a web server on the UNIX machine would allow you to
pass all your information from one server to the next through
encrypted querystrings.  This could then be decrypted and piped into
your program using a fairly simple CGI script.