Re: GFS ... cluster.conf doesn't exist

On Jul 30, 6:20 pm, Thomas Preud'homme <thomas.preudho...@celest.fr>
wrote:
> Le mercredi 30 juillet 2008, Bob a écrit :
[SNIP]

> > I tried installing all gfs / cluster related packages, and found that
> > none of them created an /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file.

[SNIP]

> some dpkg -L | grep etc on these package don't show anything ?
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Thomas Preud'homme

Thomas - TX for your reply;

that is correct. I can run dpkg -L for all related packages, and not 1
of them includes the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file.
Having said that - I must also point out that it's certainly possible
that this file is supposed to be generated thru an install script.
Clearly that isn't happening either - IF that's what is supposed to
happen...

problem is - I don't even know which package is responsible for this
file!!

TIA - Bob