Lenny Net Installer issue

Hi everyone,
I am trying to install Lenny on my workstation. I have burnt a net install image to disc (LennyBeta2). My pc will not boot on this disc. I get the message that I have a non system disc. If I use a second cdrom drive that is in my workstation I get the same error message. If I boot it on my wifes pc it is OK. So I put an old FreeBSD installation disc in my drive and reboot, it will boot . Why won't the lenny disc boot on my workstation???

Martin.