Re: where does iceweasel store the setting for controlling site passwords

On 09:07 Mon 28 Jul     , ss11223 wrote:

> > --
>
> Preferences -> security -> Passwords Section / Exceptions button

Thank you all for this suggestion, but it is actually wrong.

For instance I see only 3 entries there, which relate to banks etc
that I chose to enter the password each time.

I guess this setting
Preferences -> security -> Passwords Section / Exceptions button

remembers the password.

I am talking about remembering the
*login name
which in this case is very long
and then i enter a 4 digit password.

this is a setting that governs the LOGIN
which is the first
thing presented when you get to the site.

then after you which you enter the password.

This is the first question that iceweasel asks
not the second thing which is remember the password.

Thanks,

Mitchell