Re: pc doesn't start

Brian McKee wrote:
On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Claudius Hubig <nfs_2008@chubig.net> wrote:
"Lóránd Erik" <lammmer80@gmail.com> wrote:
...and the pc is in a wooden box:D but the connector is grounded, could that
be the problem?
I have a similiar problem with my desktop PC: After running for a
while and then being shut down, it wont turn on again. Waiting a few
minutes (quite a few in fact, maybe an hour) and the problem is
solved again.

Both of you could try unplugging it for ten seconds.  I have seen a
couple of units that behave that way.  It seems to be the
motherboard/BIOS as replacing the PSU on one of units I have that
behaves that way didn't change anything.

Brian

Also try replacing the BIOS battery back up. I seem to remember reading on this list about similar problems being solved that way. I think Andrew S-W may have been involved in the thread, maybe even the OP, but I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong :)

HTH

Wackojacko