Re: pine help

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:

> 	hi, yes, i have:
>
> url-viewers="/usr/bin/lynx _URL_"
>
> 	that formatting is as the pine help said, but i really don't
> recall ever setting that in the first place, so perhaps that's not the
> issue? anyway, even set it's not working like it was before. :/

Do the URLs have any special characters ("?", "&" from CGI and whatnot)?
I've noticed that alpine 1.0 (and probably pine) gives exactly the
behavior you mention with such URLs. URLs without special characters
worked fine. Alpine 1.10 and newer fixes this, although I don't recall
if you have to put quotes around the URL token in url-viewers. (Can't
get at my Alpine 1.10 setup right now.)

If this is it, I could work around it in Alpine 1.0 by hitting 'A' for
editApp and manually putting quotes around the _URL_ token.

- Aaron