Re: synaptic problem?

Mark Neidorff wrote:
Hi,

I want to switch an installation from an IDE disk to a SATA disk. I use synaptic to manage packages for me. The File menu has an option to generate a package install script. So, I created a custom filter to show just installed packages and selected that filter. (cool) Then I selected all the packages for "reinstallation" (the only option). Then I selected "generate package install script" from the File menu. The script that was generated starts with #! /bin/sh
wget
wget
wget
.
.
.
with one "wget" line for each package that I selected, but there is nothing in the script file after the "wget". Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug?

At least you got wget's, I only got #! /bin/sh

synaptic  0.62.1 Graphical package manager

Hugo