Re: [OT] Incredible world-wide transportation network

David Fox wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com> wrote:
Oh wow, that name brings back some memories...

My brother sent me a microfiche scan at the library of an old
newspaper (vintage 1986) which featured Fry's ads from that time
period. Wow. He told me that his 750 gig drive would have cost some
tens of millions of dollars if it had been manufactured back then.
Actually he'd have a few thousand 20 meg MFM drives stacked from here
to the nearest 7-11 :).

My favorite computer:

http://www.natetech.com/images/tandycoco.jpg

Only $599 and 16K of RAM.  :-)

And whoever said something about open-source desktops:

http://www.natetech.com/images/not-penguin.jpg

Nate