Re: manipulate initrd from Debian installer

hi Mark,

Mark Allums schrieb:

>> Where to start... well, I don't know your level of sophistication with
>> the kernel, but did you compile the kernel the "Debian way" or the

shame on me ;-) I used the Debian way via

make-kpkg --rootcmd fakeroot kernel_image --initrd
--append_to_version=.denny

It isn't complicated to get a running Kernel on my system, but it is, to
create a kernel for the Debian Installer.

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de