Re: flashblock and noscript extensions want root access?

Ron Johnson wrote:

                                                 Any resolutions to this
problem?

Run iceape from an xterm, see if that gives you any feedback.  If
not, run it thru strace.

Running through xterm gave nothing, no messages at all. I cannot make neither head nor tail of the tons of messages strace spews out though. What am I looking for?

By the way, the extension installation reports success after reporting that it needs write permissions to installation directories.

I would also like to know, is there anyone who is using any extensions with Iceape in Debian Testing or Unstable? Apparently, older versions of extensions in older versions of Iceape seem to work.

->HS