Re: Sound Problems (Sound is Often Gone)

On Sunday 13 July 2008, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> 2008/7/13 Hal Vaughan <hal@thresholddigital.com>:
> > I'm using Kubuntu, but not the latest version, the one before it
> > (Gutsy, I think) and KDE 3.5.8 and have been using OSS.
>
> Are you aware that Ubuntu and Debian are not the same distribution
> and you should be asking in the Ubuntu mailing lists or forums
> instead of here?

Are you aware that many parts are the same and that I'm not the first to
ask about issues in Ubuntu here and that many Ubuntu users have gotten
quite a bit of help here?

Are you aware that many DDs are also working on Ubuntu and that many of
us use both Debian and Ubuntu and there's a lot of crossover between
the two distros?

So, having gotten that out of the way, are you aware you could have
posted something helpful instead of playing gatekeeper?

Hal