Re: Slow video[SOLVED]

Bob Cox wrote:
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 22:53:45 -0400, Nick Lidakis (nlidakis@verizon.net) wrote:
Frank McCormick wrote:

  Hummn.Tried both sites and they work well on my machine - the shame site
does tend to drive up the cpu needle.
Would you (or anyone else, especially if you're using and Intel or NVIDIA driver) mind trying this site? http://www.tempus-vivit.net/taverne/thema/935 This is mentioned in another thread on the NVIDIA forum as well. Slows my Firefox (Athlon x2 4800+ 2GB RAM) down something ferocious.

Yes, this page is horribly sluggish when I use either Iceweasel 2.0.0.14
or Konqueror.
Athlon 2400+, 1GB, GeForce FX5200 128MB, nvidia driver.

However, the page scrolls perfectly using Opera 9.51.

It initially looked like it was scrolling ok, then became badly sluggish. I'm using iceweasel 3 with an intel GMA onboard and the intel driver.