Re: ntfs-3g mounting from the dekstop in lenny

Hello!

I've sent this to debian-desktop but not much response there so I'm trying
here.

I'd like lenny to be released with the feature to easily set it up so that
desktop users would be able to mount removable ntfs filesystems R/W via the
normal desktop mouting tools.

Does anyone have an overview on this?

Love.

--