Re: heaps possible of conf/multimedia/codec/xorg troubles

thanks, i'll give the log a look when i get home and see what i can find.
the vesa driver was one thing i forgot so i'll look into that was well.

this was my first ATI card and it's worked quite well for the 6 months
since i bought it. this last week has been the first major issue i've
had.