Re: CUPS vs lpd (was Re: Giving up on Iceweasel 3.0)

* Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2008 Jul 06 11:10 -0500]:

> Where did you read this?  I resize pictures, and they don't turn
> into black rectangles.  Unless what I'm thinking of isn't what
> "they" are talking about...

I wonder if it's the effect I noticed during the first day or so of
running IW 3.0 where if the Ctl-+ keystroke was used to zoom text, the
entire page was zoomed?  I found the solution to be checking
View|Zoom|Zoom Text Only and restarting IW so the setting was saved.
When images were "zoomed" they would move to the lower right of the box
they were supposed to occupy and the remaining space was black.  Enough
"zooms" and the box would be black.

- Nate >>