Re: shutdown and reboot scripts

Daniel Dalton wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what script I can edit so when my box shuts down or
reboots all my mounted devices get pumounted?
(I use pmount to mount everything)
So, how can I pumount all devices on /media?

So basically I have 2 questions:
1. What script can I place commands in that runs at shutdown/reboot...
2. How do I pumount all devices in /media?

AFAIK you should not have to do anything. Everything (except /) is unmounted by default during shutdown. / is re-mounted ro. The default init scripts takes care of killing all processes before unmounting devices.

                                       -- Albert Einstein