driver loaded automatically

I found the driver of my wireless network card is loaded right after the system boots up. I checked the /etc/modules and not found that driver. I had thought that driver is loaded automatically by discover, so I disabled the /etc/rcS.d/S36discover, but the driver is still be loaded automatically after booting up. That driver is not used by any other modules. Do any other mechanisms exist  that cause drivers loaded automatically? Thanks.