Re: Cups: Quota limit reached

Does nobody has an idea whats causing this problem?

Gino Heusdens wrote:
Hi,

With my new server installation of Etch I've got a problem with cups. I have 2 printers (HP DeskJet 3650 and a Samsung LaserJet 2010-ML). When I try to print a test page I get an error message Quota limit reached. With my previous server everything works/worked fine. I tried using my old configuration files without success, also googled around without finding a solution. I compared my old vs new config and HP vs Samsung. When I remove the AllowUser lines in the config everything works fine. Whats wrong?
Here is my printers.conf:
# Printer configuration file for CUPS v1.2.7
# Written by cupsd on 2008-06-25 23:01
<Printer hp_deskjet_3600_USB_1>
  Info hp deskjet 3600
  Location Local Printer
  DeviceURI usb://hp/deskjet%203600?serial=TH38T180186B
  State Idle
  StateTime 1214427583
  Accepting Yes
  Shared Yes