TMDA and postfix (debian)

Hi list,

I know that it is completely off this list. Well, I am trying to
implement the TMDA with postfix using debian. My users are in a basic
LDAP. The operating system reads the basis LDAP (pam-ldap) and postfix
le users in LDAP smoothly.

What is taking sleep is that the tmda sends confirmation but when I
answer the confirmation he again becomes another e-mail requesting
confirmation of the email that is, he can not in any way accept that the
confirmation was sent.

Someone has some practice with postfix and tmda in debian? Any hint is
welcome. Follow the official documentation of TMDA.

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense