Nvidia TwinView different resolution no Panning

Hi,

is there a way to setup TwinView with two different resolutions? Using
TwinView my second Screen has a dead area at the bottom and I don't want to
setup panning.
Currently I am using Xinerama and to have a huge desktop, but I noticed
problems with the composite module, which is loaded but Xfce is unable to make
use of it. DRI is also available.
I don't want to setup two different screens. Some application cannot handle
this correctly (like firefox, opening links from the other screen).

--
Julian Knauer
http://blog.goatpr0n.de

jpk@goatpr0n.de

"We'll look into it":
	By the time the wheels make a full turn, we
	assume you will have forgotten about it, too.