Re: how to install flash plugin for iceweasel on leny amd64?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 03:28:09 +0000 (UTC)

> On lenny amd64, I often get the prompt to install flash plugin, but
> result in "unknown plugin... x-shockwave-flash", how could i fix it?
> Thanks!

Do you have the multimedia repository in your sources.list?  If not,
add

deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org lenny main

to your sources.list (/etc/apt/sources.list).  Then, after
updating, install flashplugin-nonfree.  That should work.  If not, you
could also install the flashplayer-mozilla package.

Mark