project: wired/wireless router

I have a mini case with a VIA motherboard and CPU. It has an on-board
ethernet port. I'd like to use it as a Linux firewall/NAT router to replace
the (wired only) LinkSys I have now. It only has one PCI slot, but I want
to be able to provide both wired and wireless LAN access. I'm looking for
both hardware suggestions (i.e. a PCI card with both wired and wireless
ethernet that is supported by the kernel in stable) and configuration help.

My requirements are:

1) Wireless is an independent subnet from the wired, and is firewalled from
   the wired LAN in the same way as the outside world.

2) Several open ports forwarded to not necessarily the same port on a
   machine on the wired LAN (e.g. ports 80, 22, 443).

3) WPA encryption on wireless.

4) UPNP support (wired and wireless).

5) NAT/DHCP support (wired and wireless).

6) Prioritize all wired traffic over wireless.

7) Prioritize all SIP (VoIP) traffic (via wired) over everything else.

Basically, I want my VoIP line to get the best bandwidth available on the
external connection, wired to get priority over wireless, and wireless to
be firewalled from the external interface (no forwarded ports at all,
except UPNP), but wired firewalled from both wireless and external
interfaces (with some forwarded ports). I don't feel the need to run my own
DNS, though, just routing.

--Greg