Re: dvd and cd burning and ripping

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 12:39:40AM -0700, Lee Glidewell wrote:
> On Saturday 28 June 2008 12:31:55 am Daniel Dalton wrote:
> > > Yes, it is. For a Gtk based burning application, take a look at Brasero.
> > > wodim
> >
> > Can that do dvds? (that will play in all dvd players?)
> >

> Yes, it can. That said, whether or not it plays in a DVD player is more a

So, do I need to create the video_ts folder into an iso image and then
burn the iso?
When I ripped it, I got a video_ts folder with vob files which mplayer
can play.

Also, how would I burn single vob files from my camera to a dvd?
(so the dvd player can play them)

> function of the file creation software than the burning software. So, if you

So if the original disk did the burnt one should?

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@iinet.net.au>