Xen. Ohm ohm

I feel so dirty.  I am using vmworkstation because at the time I wanted to
learn Linux server things, not vm things.  Now I am looking at Xen and it
seems interesting.  However, I am having a hard time on finding good info (I
admit, I am not putting in hours of research, just 20 min here and there when
the thought strikes me).  I I have really found so far is this:

http://julien.danjou.info/xen.html  ignore the "not maintained" message, the
guy updated it enough to still be relevant.  I have not found anything yet to
tell me how to set up "host only" networking.

I want one VM to act as a router like this:

WAN<--eth0 192.168.200.15/24-->dom0 <---eth1--192.168.200.16/24->domU<---virt
ethX--192.168.1.16/24--->other domUs

So, before I dive in, anybody got any good howtos out there?  I would like to
get a good knowledge of this Xen before I jump in.

How does Xen relate to, say, vmserver/workstation?

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com