Re: Wacom and WINE

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:21:19 +0000 (UTC)

> Hello. I am new to Linux, and I wish to use my Bamboo Tablet in Linux
> and have WINE set up for quick access to Windows. However, I can't
> really make heads or tails of the instructions. Any help would be
> appreciated.

Search synaptic (or aptitude, if you prefer) for wacom (for your
Bamboo Tablet). Install these programs. Read documentation
at /usr/share/doc.

Three packages that seem to apply, when I did a search, were
wacom-kernel-source, wacom-tools, and xserver-xorg-input-wacom.

Good luck.

Mark