hello, houston (debian) we have a problem ....

hi, my name is juan zarate from caracas - venezuela,
I am developer of aplications (artificial intelligence, expert systems, tailor's made aplications)
with over 20 years of experience
and i am also, a linux administradtor certificated  by www.iseit.com.ve
i write to you because I did bought a modem (huawei EC226)
conection usb, but i can't use it with linux, can you help me?
exist any way of work with this modem under linux?
because i am working with debian and i like offer to my clients
install debian but, i need the internet conection for this reason
work with this modem is important to me. and in general is important
to debian that all modem in the market can work under debian linux
(the conection is very important).

thank you for all.

Note: If i can help to debian of any way, please tell me how?
i will be happy of work with debian.

juan zarate.
movil phone
04142295995