Re: Thanks to all the devs and maintainers of Debian

yes, cannot thank debian too much :)
I hope debian will always be free, stable and powerful :)

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 9:58 AM, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Damon L. Chesser wrote:
Joey Hess and all the rest,

Just wanted to say thanks.  You all have been very helpfull and I for one appreciate your work.  Sadly, the only one I know for sure is Joey who has in the past helped me out personally on the mailing lists.  Debian is rock solid and very usable thanks to you all.  Just wanted to say that.

Second that. Super team.

Hugo

I agree wholeheartedly.

Also, the Debian policy of making it clear which packages are open source and which are non-free helps me trust Debian more than any other distribution. Many times I have checked if a package was included in Debian to make my first impressions ... if it is not in Debian then it requires more thorough care before installing it.

Great work!!
->HS