Re: Remote upgrade headless server with businesscard ISO?

Well, debootstrap is great (totally awesome, really) for setting up a chroot, but I'm not super sure how to pull the rug out from underneath the old bootable OS installation and insert the new bootable chroot, swap in the new kernel, etc.

Basically, if at all possible, I'd really like to just run the installer and format away all the old partitions. Barring that, I agree the debootstrap option might be the only feasible choice.

-david