OT: MP3 Player for Ogg?

Question: Is there an MP3 player that plays Ogg files right out of the box?

I'm considering converting to Ogg the audio tapes I play on a clunky cassette player during workouts. A review of an iRiver T30 noted that initially it worked only with XP but a download from the manufacturer could convert it to a more universal machine. A Goggle search turned up more players which can play Ogg files but they all seem to require Windoze and WMP (I don't even know what WMP is).

Is the iRiver T30 the best choice? It looks pretty clunky though perhaps not as bad as my old cassette player.

Tom