Tooling make and mold injection

We are a developing tool maker special in making injection molds in China.our facory covers 6700 sq.m.,and have modern facility.we have about 60 employees,of which,there are 15 qualified engineers.As an experienced toolmaker specializing in plastic molds for 10 years,we can design and produce reliable quality at competitive cost as below:
1. Plastic injection mold (e.g.: water dispenser,refrigerators part)
2.Thermosets compression mold.
3.Customized molding itmes(we have injeciton machines)

Our people are good at big size customized molds at a competitive price by advanced CAD/CAE system and CNC Machining Equipments.The Max. molds we ever made reach to length 2 meters,width 1meters,and 15 Tons in weight.The experience acquired in different areas, such as: power tools : outdoor power equipment, floor care appliances, construction industries of power tools and accessories; Homelite and outdoor power equipment, Hoover , floor care products.Athough we are a medium-small factory at present,but are growing well up.Our export market have extended into South American and Europe and recognized by them.It is an exciting thing.

If you are interested in us,please don't hesitate to inquire.You are warmly requested to send sample or 2D or 3D drawings for estimated quotation,and pls specify your request for the moulds.If convenient,you are warmly welcome to visit our factory!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Nicole
Company: EPIC Molding&Tooling CO.LTD.