Hygienic keyboards &mice

Man & Machine designs and manufactures a completely customizable, best-of-breed line of the Coolest, cost-effective, hygienic keyboards and mice distinguished by their ergonomic, sealed design, 100% latex-free silicone construction ideal for clinical and non-clinical health care settings: OR, ER, labs, patient rooms, nursing stations, COWS - where patient safety and infection control are priorities.

Hospitals are choosing our keyboards & mice 9 out of 10 times over our competitors.

If interested in our keyboards, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Tom
begin:vcard
fn:Tom Hargadon
n:Hargadon;Tom
org:Man & Machine, Inc.;301 341-4900 x52
adr:;;3076 West Street;Landover;MD;20785;USA
email;internet:tom@mmimd.com
tel;work:301 341-4900 x52
url:www.man-machine.com
version:2.1