Re: Debian on laptop

I have been using Debian on refurbished Thinkpads for some time now and have had no problems (except that caused by my own ignorance of the operating system).  At this time I am on a cable internet connection but I can also use wireless connection when they are available.  A friend who is a computer professional first persuaded me to try Debian,  It's got just about every type of application you could want.

--Steve Mazurek