Re: Streaming with Debian Testing

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 01:12:24PM -0500, Stackpole, Chris wrote:
As for MythTV, it is a wonderful product and it does streaming really
well. If you are recording a show and then streaming it, the MythWeb

Thanks for the tip.
I tried mythtv and it is working for now. I had some problems
configuring the system. For some reason I couldn’t enter anything into
the textfields of mythtv-setup. The mouse cursor is only visible in the
text fields, so drop-down menus are only working by clicking blindly. But
in the end, I got it working by editing text files and the database.

It seems there are no www sites for xmltv to download German TV infos. And the sound is a little behind the picture. But it is still better than
nothing. ;-)

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--