debian netinstall

Hi, i have problem with new kernel 2.6.25.6. I use the config of my debian
debian-40r3-i386-netinst. He comming up with 2.6.18 kernel and working
greatest. I used this config to install new kernel, the new kernel was
compiled and booted sucessfully, but my dns not working. I not have ping
to my isp, i don't know why? With old kernel and this config work greatest
but with new with this config - not work.. Can somebody help me?