Re: [OT] signing a pdf document

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

People I do business with want me to physically sign a contract that they send me as a small pdf (22K).

I use Adobe Reader to print it, I sign the printed copy and scan the result and send the jpeg image back: 3 pages totalling 891K!

That is ridiculous. Is that the way everybody signs a pdf document?

Considering that those people are willing to accept your signature in a form that can be trivial to forge, chances are that you won't be able to convince them to use a more secure method. Why bother?

Hugo

                                       -- Albert Einstein