Re: Video Adapter intel965

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 23:56 +0400, Сергей Овчар wrote:
> Hi.
> Can anyone help me configure my videoadapter i965(notebook acer4315)? Is there in Lenny any drivers? How can I configure it? Drivers, downloaded from http://intellinuxgraphics.org/download.html, I can't build.
> dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg didn't ask me about monitor and video adapter. What can I do with dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg for getting a lot of question about every device?

It is unclear as to what the problem is other then you don't get the
questions you expected to get.  Is there some other issue,  WHAT is the
problem?  Do you get a big black line across the scree, when you log in
does it spit you back out to the login manager, or when you try to
startx/gdm/kdm errors are produced and you are left at the commanline?
Again, tell us what the problem is, it is NOT the lack of question
during a reconfigure.
--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com