Re: PDF reader that overrides fonts

2008/6/6 Sjoerd Hiemstra <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl>:
> Dotan Cohen" wrote:
>> 2) Can Inkscape work with more than a single page? I have 20
>> documents, 10 pages on average each, and the test is next week!
>
> At least you can use pdftk to split the pdf into its individual pages.
>
>    pdftk in.pdf burst

If I had the time to learn shell scripting now, I would figure out how
to do this for 20 documents of 10 pages each. But I have a Materials
Engineering exam next week.

> BTW, KWord, part of KOffice, used to be able to open a pdf and edit it.
> Haven't tried it for some time though.

KWord opens these documents, but completely destroys the layout. The
layout is critical in engineering documents.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il