Re: text file from Linux to windows.

 # IN UNIX ENVIRONMENT: convert Unix newlines (LF) to DOS format
 sed "s/$/`echo -e \\\r`/"            # command line under ksh
 sed 's/$'"/`echo \\\r`/"             # command line under bash
 sed "s/$/`echo \\\r`/"               # command line under zsh
 sed 's/$/\r/'                        # gsed 3.02.80

Hope this helps!