Re: web browser in icedove

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Andrei Popescu wrote:
The magic incantation (as root) is

Excellent choice of words! All 'root users' are wizards and Linux
is 'magic'! All the new students have to come through the platform 9 3/4,
take Hogwarts express to reach the Hogwart School of Witchcraft and
Wizardry (mailing lists). Hmmmm.... Any Harry Potter fans out there?
update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

Wingardium Leviosa
raju
Muffliato!

But of course. I have read them all and have worked my way up to "Deathly Hallows" on the unabridged CD's, which I listen to on my way to and from work.
--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com