Re: web browser in icedove

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 05/25/08 17:01, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
Hello,

I am using etch + gnome desktop, icedove for mail and iceweasel as the
default web browser. Icedove is using epiphany as the web browser for
open urls inside emails. I want to set iceweasel for it. How can I do
that? I search the configuration options of icedove and googled a bit
without successes.

System->Preferences->"Preferred Applications"

Ron, in fact this was the way I used to define Iceweasel as the default browser of my system. But Icedove continues to ignore it, and uses epiphany...

--
Marcelo Chiapparini