Drobo

Hi guys,

Two questions. The drobo guys say it's Linux compatible. Can anyone confirm that this works?

Also, does anyone knows how it works? I've read the datasheet and everything on the website - heavy on marketing gobblygoo and very little information. Is this simply another linux raid/lvm type machine, or ZFS maybe? Or is it something completely different?

I'm curious to know what's on a disc pulled from this machine. Not willing to spend $450 to find out though :)

thanks

--kj