Re: GRUB error 29

grub-install /dev/hda (or any device you want to install on). When using a resuce-disk, first chroot to your normal root.

Sjoerd

Debian Linux wrote:
Hi Kent,
Would you please be able to provide me the detailed info on how to use grub-install and not to use grub cli I have had the similar problem with unbunto 7.10 and I think it is the backbone problem