Re: no flash in opera after upgrade

http://my.opera.com/community/forums/search.dml?term=flash&id=26&x=0&y=0

> You can find the 9.5b2 version here:
>
> http://www.opera.com/products/desktop/next/
>

> Graham
If you would rather continue using Opera 9.27, you can
get archived flashplayers here:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14266

Use the 9r48 version. I have found the easiest way to
do this is to ceate a ~/plugins folder and put
flashplayer there for Opera. Opera will usually find
it, but you will want to remove the pluginpath for the
newer version from Operas pluginpaths.

I am personally using Opera 9.50b2, and find it quite
acceptably stable, and latest flashplayer works ok
also.

Best regards.

--
Angus

"All churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, appear
to me no other than human inventions, setup to terrify and
enslave mankind - and to monopolize power and profit."
--
Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

######Laptop powered by Linux######
######Reg. Linux User #278931######