Re: Blue movies - literally!

andy wrote:
I am attempting to play a video file, but the image is just varying shades of blue. I had this once before and logged out and back in, which cleared it temporarily. However, now it has come back again. This is despite the mediaplayer I am using - kaffeine or mplayer or vlc. What do I look for to even debug it?

Thanks

It could be a hardware issue. Try changing the video output driver to a software based one (`-vo x11 -zoom' in mplayer should do) and see if it helps.

Alternatively, you can try playing from a newly created user account to check if it has anything to do with your configuration setup.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi