Re: Proftpd and Debian

> Well Francesco doesn't advertise a VCS within the package so that's the
> only thing you can grab ATM. You maybe would like to join #proftpd on
> freenode and ask him yourself (User frankie) or write him a mail.

sorry Sven, I am not sure which of these is abbreviation for a
sentence or has another meaning. Can you just clarify what VCS and ATM
are, I can probably google and find freenode - something else I have
not heard of.

However, I have always tried to avoid contacting developers directly
as they must get bombarded and as a developer myself, I know what that
must be like.

jON