Re: users manager

i mean that i've juste installed debian to make it like a server of administrations but only the server in a linux but the other pc have like OS XP Pro so my question is to create the accounts for users of thes PC
Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 03:30:32AM -0700, rihab84 wrote: > Hello everyone, > > Here is my problem. > > I installed my server debian for a distribution network windows and I find > not a good explanation for the management of accounts utilistauers on the > windows. > > how to create accounts to connect as for windows server (I believe that the > active directory). > > Please help me. I didn't know windows could have users. I thought a windows server was the person hired to stand infront of the box and hit reset on a regular basis. :) Obviously I'm not understanding the question. You should not assume that we know any more about windows than you do about debian. Some of us do, some of us don't. If the question is how to create debian users, its pretty standard unix. use adduser or useradd according to your taste. Install the debian-reference and read that document. Doug. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Sent from the Debian User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.