Re: Clearing SWAP

2008/5/9 Paul Cartwright <ale@pcartwright.com>:
> On Thu May 8 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> What programs does she use in Windows? Have you not found Linux
>> equivalents? Have you written to the vendors and asked about a Linux
>> port? Tell me which programs they are and maybe I can suggest
>> something.
>
> Adobe, photoshop Elements... She really doesn't like Gimp. And my scanner (
> Epson Perfection 4180 ) never worked under Linux.

Here is the page to Epson. I just contacted them. I suggest that you
also contact them:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=EmailForm&oid=41625&prodoid=46253281

To anybody else still following this thread, please write to Epson and
let them know that we need them to support Debian, or Linux in
general. They support our OS <-> we buy their products.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il